Friday, June 18, 2010

They are all growing up...


May 2010

Caitlyn "graduated" from the 5th grade. 
She looks forward to middle school next year.


On one of "those days" we headed out the door to drive to school and ended up walking after discovering a flat tire.  Darin took the opportunity to teach his son how to change a flat tire. 
Jaryn loved the experience.
 
After a slow start, Quincy is now loosing teeth left and right.  Her complaint now is "Why aren't my teeth growing back in?"  At this rate she feels she will have no teeth left.

Josey has decided that she needs to blow dry her hair every morning.


Rylie's pigtails are gone - Mom cut her hair.  She looks so grown up all of a sudden. 
 Rylie loves her new hair cut.

1 comment:

  1. You're right! I can't believe how big they're all getting! The other day in the Detroit airport I saw a family with 4 kids and the mom looked so much like you I did a double take! We hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer.

    ReplyDelete